Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What's the best computer to buy?

I'm going to buy a laptop contained by the next week or two and I want the best computer for the money. I don't know anything almost how much memory I need. I stipulation it for my school work and music downloading and burning. Internet use as expected too. I'm looking to spend about a imperial. any advise would be impressively appreciated.

What's the best computer to buy?

www.hp.com www.toshiba.com www.dell.com



Basically, anything but a Mac.
i suggest finding a site to teach u some essentials about a notebook like strike and processor speed then buy the best laptop u can grasp in your price extent.
http://www.apple.com/macbook/macbook.htm...



This would probably be the best for your money, it is extremely fast, lot's of space, internet is also really hurriedly. It's relatively new, it's lately plain great.

I have one and love it. Plus it comes near a webcam built in.

$1099 make a good price for everything you achieve with it.

You can also run window on it with boot military camp or parallels software.

I would reccomend it to anyone who didn't want to shell out the big bucks for the macbook pro
Don't buy a Vaio. In reality, don't buy anything Sony at all.
close to someone said earlier, go and get a macbook for $1099, they are really fast and would work for what you want to do
The best computer to buy for the money is a Toshiba Satellite M65-S9092.


No comments:

Post a Comment