Friday, September 17, 2010

What's the suitable mouse for ... a 100-110 bucks?

My dad just now bought logitech's vx revolution. the mouse is almost perfect, so I be looking logitech's mouses and I saw the similar one - the mx revolution (the note on it's box sayed it's the worlds advanced mouse). so what do culture in the world ponder about mx revolution, or does anybody hold an idea what are the devout, I mean, a REALLY right mouse. any ideas... I enjoy a notebook, so I don't want too many wires (cuz I already hold too much wires) so I wanna wireless?



thx

What's the suitable mouse for ... a 100-110 bucks?

Here is why I don't like a wireless mouse.



- it have a short wire to the sender anyway

- the battery inside the mouse are heavy, making the mouse unpardonable for fine details

- the batteries DIE, when you want it the most.



Get a cheap wired USB optical mouse. Here's one:

Rosewill RM800U Black 3 Buttons 1 x Wheel USB Wired Optical Mouse - $4.99

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...



Good luck and Happy Computing!
G7
100 to 110 bucks lol it is a lot for 1 mouse logitech at hand good i not remuneration that much for 1 mouse i would want da damn cat mouse mat to go beside it
if you have a window computer, microsoft mouses are VERY good

get hold of a wireless mouse with messages and messenger features



you can easily go and get a mouse for under 70$
$10 bucks for the one on mart at Walmart. Does everything I need it to do - move the cursor. Over $100 for a mouse - NOT!!
Why do you call for such a good mouse? It's in recent times a mouse! You can get one for $20 <.


No comments:

Post a Comment