Friday, September 17, 2010

Whats the common surface warmth of a laptop?

I own a Hi-Grade laptop that burns upto over 40 degree celcius on the upper surface and over 50 degree on the bottom, stopping me from being competent to use any where except on a desk which way its not portable. I'd be happy of any abet on if this is normal for a laptop or what the temp should be on the outer areas of the device that I touch beside hands and hopefully legs for when I appropriate outside.

Whats the common surface warmth of a laptop?

If you are using a Pentuim 4 based notebook, they run crazy hot. Also one next to high bring to a close graphics will also be warm. Making sure the vent are free from dirt and dust will help hang on to things cool, though I am sure you already do this.
That does seem a short time bit on the warm side. My knees top is always cool on the outer surfaces.



Are the airing and fan vent clear and not blocked with fluff and dust?
My CPU and HDD runs at in the order of 45c



The base get a bit warm, but not discomfited.



Make sure your fans are verbs from dust just to lend a hand
I have an I dunno how hot it get but it will burn my leg and comfort me!
If it is overheating.it is dangerous
procure your self a cool pad.they work my CPU even working flat out never get very hot nether does my strike.because i use a cheap cool pad from maplin's.



it can be used on the knees or the desk top.there silent,D powered or USB powered.


No comments:

Post a Comment