Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I want to burn something to dvd, the unmarked dvd give me 2 option. WHich do I choose?

1)Live File System-Allows you to put in and erase files, like a USB flash drive. Might not be readable on operating sstems earlier Windows XP.

2)Mastered-Readable on all computers and some CD/DVD players. Requires you to write adjectives files at once, and individual files can't be erased afterwards.

If I know Im burning everything at once, is there a benefit to choose the first chance?

When I want to burn something to dvd, the unmarked dvd give me 2 option. WHich do I choose?

#1 is for DVD's that can be written multiple times. Use this option if you want to use it to store files and updates will be needed.

#2 Once it is done you can't tuning the contents of the file. This make sense for music cd's, movies etc.
I agree with Johnnie's explanation
how oodles questions can u ask roughly dvds

and u thought i was werid! seriously

how to curl hair with chi

No comments:

Post a Comment