Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I connect my laptop to a monitor, the monitor desktop scroll up and down. How do I fix it?

My laptop have a wide eyeshade and I am trying to connect it a 19inch monitor. When I view the monitor blind the desktop does not fit on it and I have to scroll the desktop by moving the mouse to the farthest point of the screen adjectives the time.



I have tried varying the resolution under properties and settings but it simply isn't working.



Has anyone had this problem beforehand and how did you fix it?

When I connect my laptop to a monitor, the monitor desktop scroll up and down. How do I fix it?

You have to update your laptop what the external monitor is, or it will think it have the same specs as your laptop eyeshade. So install the drivers for your external monitor as a second screen, hook it up and next change the resolution.

The answers post by the user, for information one and only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



how to open with

No comments:

Post a Comment