Friday, September 17, 2010

What's the object for my internet speed getting slower once i turn on my online team game?(maplestory)?


What's the object for my internet speed getting slower once i turn on my online team game?(maplestory)?

I'm guessing that the hobby is a memory hogger, while its running, your computer is using most of its memory to keep it working. Thus nearby is less memory to run your browser and internet nouns. Probably best to not do both at the same time, so your comp doesn't freeze up.
Online games use alot of bandwith KBS. I suggest if you are playing games online once you are done, reboot computer to start fresh. Online games are greatly hungry for internet bandwith and computer resources.



Good luck.
as we might know the least internet speed for online gaming is something close 4mb per second

and this will take most of your internet's speed


No comments:

Post a Comment