Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I restart my laptop, I go and get black eyeshade next to horizontal washed out rank.?

It happen before Windows boots up, and I be just wondering if it is a virus, or what the concordat is?

When I restart my laptop, I go and get black eyeshade next to horizontal washed out rank.?

Let's review the boot process.



1. Turn laptop on.

When you first turn on your laptop, you should ALWAYS see a message from your videocard.



2. Windows booting.

You see the Windows logo.



3. See black screen w/ horizontal sickly line.



4. Windows boots up. No ocular defects.



If this is the casing, then there's no problem. When Windows boots up, it change the video mode from 640x480 VGA resolution to a higher resolution. It's not unusual to see temporary ocular defects when the videocard change resolutions.
most likely busted video card. back the boot screen, right after the memory check, thump F8 and get surrounded by safe mode. it might lately be a wrong setting with your gpu

how to deal with long distance relati

No comments:

Post a Comment