Friday, September 17, 2010

Whats the best type of laptop?

For my b daylight next month my parents are going to buy me a laptop. they would perfer it to be pretty cheap (maybe below 200)



Can you tell me what the best brands are..be especially specific..the price dosnt matter

Whats the best type of laptop?

Dell
A Mac Book Pro would be the best one around right presently. Drool on this:



http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/...



:)
theres not many for lower than 200
Dell Inspiron B130 I love mine
LOVE my first hand MacBook Pro. ^_^
Hp pavilion (JD power award contained by 05, among others), or macbook with parallel
I think Toshiba exceeds others, don't gain a Mac.
I am not aware of any laptops that are for under 200 the cheapest I own seen a laptop is 549.99 for a worthy laptop and the brands I like are HP Compaq Toshiba and Sony.
A suitable laptop is going to cost you at least 800 dollars. I don't have an idea that they sell laptops for smaller quantity than 500. Sorry. Look at a Dell, or a Gateway.
asus, dell, toshiba, macbk, neo is fine too. choose the one with dignified processor!...
Alien ware labtops are awesome
I have a Its an HP pavilion far-reaching screen which is also devout for any media work that you may want to do.For a cheaper laptop check out this site.But you wont find a brand exotic Hp for the price you are looking for,they are quite pricey

http://notebook.com.au/default.aspx?...
Dell 1520 and HP6500. $200 is outstandingly unrealistic.
You cannot get a laptop underneath $200. You would have to rate at least $400 for a low element notebook, and at least $1,000 for a lofty quality notebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment