Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When do you presume the investigational Apple MacBook will come out?

I am planning on getting a white MacBook at the running out of summer but I'm wondering if I should wait until the newer copy comes out. I know the new iMacs only came out but does that close-fisted that they will make bright MacBooks soon too or that they will wait longer since they lately came out beside a new computer?

Thanks!

When do you presume the investigational Apple MacBook will come out?

no. hot macbook wont be coming out anytime is the foreseeable future. dally until leopard comes out this fall.
some of my friends enjoy the same problem,consequently they went to a professional and very soon they dont have that problem any more.
I hear rumors that some new imacs are coming out implicit christmas, while also releasing new ipods.
Wait until fall down and that way it'll come beside Leopard.


No comments:

Post a Comment