Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I try watching a DVD on my laptop?

IT SAYS I DON'T HAVE THE PROPER DECODERS WHAT DOES THAT MEAN, AND HOW CAN I FIX IT?

When I try watching a DVD on my laptop?

First and foremost check if ur laptop does support DVDs and after move on to the bottom counsel.



Sometimes what happens is that some medium players require some sort of codecs to play a certain extension..



What u can do is that shift to www.vlc.com and then download the player and consequently try to play the desired file..So far never have problem with this..



Enjoy the movie.
download realplayer and use that, i never attain decoder problems. Get it from www.download.com
ok all u inevitability is codec... just walk to google.com and try to search k-lite codec.. and download it.. after u installed.. in that should be no problem any more... hehehehe
you take proper decoder and install your laptop and examine dvd


No comments:

Post a Comment