Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When will the MacBooks near Leopard come out?

I know it's resembling October 2007, but anyone know the day? Like October 1, 2007, etc. I'm going to procure the 2.16 g Hz white MacBook as soon as it comes out. I've been waiting since July 2007, and I cannot continue anymore. I want to get it afterwards, cause it'll enjoy Leopard pre-installed in it already. Then I won't hold to go buy it for $100 plus bucks. Anyways, I've save 1000 already...I'm a high conservatory student...and my parents are gonna' get one for me anyways...end in they were getting an iPhone for me, but later I had to impart it to my cousin...and they promised. Anyways...anyone? I'm dying for it to be released in September, or postponed August. That stupid delay cause a lot of stupidity for me. Anyways...delay are what I don't like something like Apple...but other than that, it's cool.

Is anyone else besides me getting the MacBook when it comes out?

When will the MacBooks near Leopard come out?

Apple have yet to enunciate the day when Leopard will come out.
I'm getting a macbook as ably as upgrading my mac pro when it comes out.


No comments:

Post a Comment