Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When i use my laptop, one and only a poriton of my full blind is used, the rest is adjectives black. how can i fix it?

i tried to fix it surrounded by properties, but it said that it was already predetermined even though it be normal earlier. my cousin messed it up and i dont know how to fix it back to commonplace.

When i use my laptop, one and only a poriton of my full blind is used, the rest is adjectives black. how can i fix it?

You will need to use the function push button on your laptop.



Look for a button at the top of your keyboard for a monitor looking statue usually around f3 or f4.



And also look for the function key usually Fn or something.



Hold the function switch down and press the monitor key.





Hope that help

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment