Friday, September 17, 2010

What's wrong beside my laptop DVD player??? It won't play nouns...(see below)?

My laptop will play CDs for me, but when I put surrounded by DVDs, the visual comes up but I can't hear anything. I've tried adjust the options contained by audio control, but it doesn't do anything to help. Also, a few months ago I accidentally delete some sort of program that had to do near DVDs. Could this have anything to do beside it? A couple months ago I wasn't even able to play DVDs. Then I downloaded a trial revision of Power2Go DVD, and for 30 days could hear and see in Power2Go. Then it expired, and I found I could see the movies within RealPlayer and Windows Media, but couldn't hear anything. It's still like that. Any relief would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!...

What's wrong beside my laptop DVD player??? It won't play nouns...(see below)?

you probably deleted the files for the AC3 decode, which is the file format used for DVD audio.



try downloading this or something similar...

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/ac3_...



Or I also recommend getting the VLC Media Player. It comes bundled near many codecs.
Did you adjust the audio option in Media player and Real Player?
Install this software and it will work.

http://www.avsmedia.com/dvdplayer/index.


No comments:

Post a Comment