Friday, September 17, 2010

Whats the best setting on my computer to reclaim electricity?

On my computer I can choose how several minutes or hours it should wait up to that time doing the following things: 1) Turn off monitor 2) Turn sour hard disks 3) System standby 4) System hibernate. I want to think green so what should my settings be. Also, when should I turn bad my computer and when should I just permit it hibernate?

Whats the best setting on my computer to reclaim electricity?

if you don't need to use it turn it sour but if it's inthe day timeand you thinking of using itlaterjust put iton stand by! consent to it hibernate when you think it should be hibernate
Think green then and do approaching some of us. Shut it off when not surrounded by use..
will if ur goign to sleep and dont wnat is it on trurn it off if ur eting osmhting or ur gonna still paly put stand bye


No comments:

Post a Comment