Friday, September 17, 2010

What's the most adjectives point that can harm a unyielding drive?


What's the most adjectives point that can harm a unyielding drive?

a tack hammer is pretty common
a magnet
Age and ware

Please narrate me how to damage a thorny drive with a magnet?
static and power surges.
I work at my school's computer helpdesk, and I'd hold to say incompatible when it comes to laptops. Moving your laptop around while it isn't on hibernate (standby isn't enough, because the needle that read the data from your rugged drive isn't put away on standby, only on hibernate).



Otherwise, I'd read out time. It's pretty normal for concrete drives to die after 3-5 years.
One thing I've told empire for years that would damage a tricky drive on a home computer is using a vacuum cleaner on an outlet that's on the same breaker while the computer is on and running. I've lost a rugged drive that way, my sister lost two since she believed me, and people I work next to as well.



Besides that, I focus physical jarring (such as a laptop computer) can be pretty hurtful to a rock-hard drive's internal mechanism (not so much the disk itself).


No comments:

Post a Comment