Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I disconnect the AC cord from my laptop, it make a elevated pitched reverberation and will eventually restart.?

Also the power paperwork icon at the bottom, does not switch to a battery-operated, it stays as a power cord. After a while (~2-3 minutes) it will restart and will keep restarting until I plug it within. I don't want to continuously have to hold on to my laptop plugged in because that defeat the purpose of it. Any thoughts?

When I disconnect the AC cord from my laptop, it make a elevated pitched reverberation and will eventually restart.?

Sounds like a doomed to failure battery. The dignified pitch sound is a capacitor discharging more than imagined. Change the battery first after if that doesn't work your system board is most likely the problem.
i thk its problem of battery-operated pls. have chk of ur mobile


No comments:

Post a Comment