Friday, September 17, 2010

What's wrong beside my Macbook??

A few weeks ago, I spilled gatorade on a hot macbook. We sent to irescue, and they turned it on and told us it was junk. I asked for it to be shipped back so I could salvage the RAM. Instead, I cleaned everything next to distilled water, put it subsidise together and it started up. I've only be using it for a couple hours since then, and it be working perfectly. The lone minor default be the screen have little white blotches on it.



This morning, I closed the lid to let it sleep, and when I come back, it be shut off. I tried to start it up again, but adjectives that happened be:



1) A flash of light appeared on the peak

2) the sleep light turned on



Nothing else happen. No sound, zilch. After I put the power supply in though, it stays green for a couple of second, then go red. I'm sure the power supply isn't the problem, because I had charged it overnight, and have an about 88% charge when it turned rotten.



What should I do???

What's wrong beside my Macbook??

OK first, I would leave it alone for somewhat while, and then i would come hindmost and see if its working but if it isn't try taking out the power supply, already did? then set out out in thaw place to know the internal wiring are completely dry next it should'nt be that hard to power it up(or whatever)
sory individual want 2 points not a book
buy a new one... have the same problem merely spenty lb1300 on a new one! sorry
Try to consult beside your manufacturer.
it's unequivocally not workin'...


No comments:

Post a Comment