Friday, September 17, 2010

Whats the best laptop for me?

I'm starting point my sophomore year of high academy soon, and i need a lofty quality & narration laptop/notebook. I'm going to be doing a lot of research and writing like mad of papers. I also need a laptop thats going to be just right for downloading/handling music, because I'm constantly listening to music. I necessitate to be able to bring it it everywhere beside me. Something ideal for burning cd's and watching dvd's. any input is appreciated!

Whats the best laptop for me?

try a macbook pro or a macbook. Its really brisk and is great with music and great beside burning dvds too!! But the price is kind of expensive.
ibm? but near like $2000 .idk
i hold a acer aspire 5610

http://www.notebookreview.com/price/defa...
HP Pavilion dv6000z series
How is this?



Dell Vostro 1500 Notebook $649.00 Shipped

Link to Product Deal Dell Small Business has the Dell Vostro 1500 Notebook, Core 2 Duo 1.6GHz, 15.4'' WXGA W/TrueLife, 1GB DDR2, 160GB, 8x DL DVD+/-RW/+/-R/CD-RW, Vista Home Basic , 802.11b/g WLAN, 10GB DataSafe Online Backup - 1 Yr $649.00 Shipped



[added 8/7/2007 | expires 8/14/2007 11:59:59 PM
You can try getting a Toshiba laptop, since Toshiba make the best laptops.


No comments:

Post a Comment