Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When I turn on my laptop, Windows cannot be enter automatically. What is/are the possible reason(s) ?

I am asked to enter safekeeping mode or not. But I ALWAYS take great exactness of my laptop. Why does this happen ?

When I turn on my laptop, Windows cannot be enter automatically. What is/are the possible reason(s) ?

if you hold xp try using system restore and see if you can (restore) to a date before this happen
You're not shutting down properly. It's not a big deal, you don't really obligation to concern yourself with it too much. It's largely a good concept to manually shut down your computer so there is no potential for background loss.



This happens effortlessly for a notebook depending on your power settings.



When you're done, make sure to shut down or dance to control panel -> power settings and configure it to shut down after inactivity.
If you don't enjoy a proper shut down where you close and power down Windows will ask if you want to come up within safe mode.



Does you computer dangle on shutdown or are you just pushing the power button?


No comments:

Post a Comment